Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Speechless .

Don't you hate those awkward moments that enters into your body, and chokes your lungs, and it renders you breathless?

And you want to talk, or at the very least, be able to think, but you're just rendered speechless. The only thing that you can do is cry like a little bitch.

Haa, I've found the most amazing quote, and it happened randomly too. I was at the eye doctor's, and I was getting my vision tested. So, I said "Can you gimme a second? I need some time to focus on the letters." and the lady said "Yeah, tears help you see clearer."

Of course, tears only help you see, 'cause it keeps your eyes moist.

But other then that, when she said it, it truly struck a cord. Maybe all of the redundant tears that decide to break free from the barricades I've set up, really do serve a purpose. But as of yet, they don't serve a purpose, 'cept for ruining my tear ducts. "/


I can't belive what you said to me
Last night when we were alone
You threw your hands up
Baby you gave up, you gave up
--- Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment