Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sunshine .

")

I'm just in a happy mood. For no reason in particular.

Well that's a slight lie.

I found my nikon, and I was looking over some old photos. And they reminded me of the precious time I shared with people, and why I wanted to be a photographer.

Photobucket

Greeeat times in Chemistry ahahah.

Photobucket

Mi amor! "D During out photoshoot. I remembered being so startled by her constant jumping around, ahaha.

Photobucket

Texting her during the summer after I got off of work. I thought I was soooo fly 'cause of how I shot this, lol

Photobucket

Same day. Just felt inspireddd.

Photobucket

And one of the most beautiful places in the world.

All of this stuff may seem insignificant to most, but I think it's just important for people to find those small things in life that makes you happy. Other than a palm pre ("

You're my sunshine (you're my sunshine),
You're my moonlight (you're my moonlight),
You're the starry skies above me won't you please come down and hug me,
Think I found love in this club tonight
-- Lupe Fiasco

1 comment:

  1. thats such a nice thing sir!
    i love that song to the fullest ya know!

    thanks for the shout out &+ i love that pic of me doing wat ever lol :)

    --God is love!

    ReplyDelete