Saturday, November 7, 2009

Smile .

Hah. Quite a beautiful day. Pretty normal. Didn't do much, but went to the sprint store, deny a free phone (in lieu of me paying 200+ for another one).

But, it only got good when I was on the phone with Paranoia. After telling her straight up that she wasn't showing the affection I needed, and that once she moves, it was all up to her to keep up our friendship. So, she was telling me how she was wrapped up into this dude I will dub Ares. She was saying how sad she was, and how much she regretted not getting with him when she had a chance, and how hurt and tormented she was.

And I laughed. Kept on laughing. Then started to bust out with the jokes. True , unfiltered karma hit her smaaack dab in the heart and she is feeling what I felt, and most likely more. Only thing is that she doesn't have to carry those feelings of sadness around for over a year.

After she told me all of that, I got ready, and headed out to a party. As I was walking out, the Lily Allen song "Smile" popped into my head. I flashed back to this time where my sister was listening to it, and I scoffed at her, and called her bitter that she agrees with this song, but she told me "One day, you'll understand exactly what it means." Of course, I recounted that experience with her as I was outside, for now I finally understand the whole song. Then, I texted Robyn 'cause she just naturally followed, ahahaa. Throughout the car ride, and at the party, I was just all smiles though. Like literally, nothing could phase me, and I felt elated. I felt bad that her unhappiness was causing me such extreme elation, but all I could think about was "'BOUT TIME."

ahaha, anyways, quickkkk shout out to my (full-time) amor ("

*my creation too lol

Photobucket

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile I go ahead and smile
-- Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment