Monday, November 2, 2009

"Barren"

Bent down, living on my knees.
Don't you see what you have caused?
I come to you with my heart open.
Why don't you understand?

Fighting to stay relevant, both hands on earth.
Do you remember the lies you fed me?
I let you into my life, flaws and all.
Why did you make me regret it?

Passed out, breaths are few and far.
Will you truly miss me?
I hope my defeated image haunts you.
Or would you brush me off, even in death?

Dead and Gone.
You won't shed a tear.

Poem by me.
Kinda used a Shakespearean sonnet without the rhyming or pentameter scheme .. which makes it nothing near a sonnet ahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I think ur blog is dope cool post am feeling this post up top the poem u put up i kinda can relate to it and i got's to follow ur blog because i love poems ...please check out my blog and follow me and tell me what you think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words inspire me, i love it.

    ReplyDelete