Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Coolest .

So, this bloggg post is definitely dedicated to shawn smith.

Photobucket

Pretty much, I started talking to this guy during May or June after I followed his blog. I heard about him before, 'cause "He's the blacker version of chris brown", and through a few mutual connections.

I always digged his style, and talked to him occasionally but it was just acquaintances, but recently, just talking to him more, and him letting me into his world, a whole new person was before me.

He's just the type of person who's easy to talk to, and each conversation is never exactly the same. Always willing to listen to new music, try new things, and always changing up his style, is extremely commendable, and I hope I can get to that point in my life soon.

The coolest nigga, what? The coolest nigga, what?
The coolest nigga, what? The coolest nigga, what?
The coolest nigga, what? The coolest nigga, what?
The coolest nigga, what? The coolest nigga, what?
-- Lupe Fiasco

1 comment:

  1. Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that's f'n awesome thanks! bro. your pretty cool yourself.!!

    ReplyDelete